It is the dream of many a young tennis players to combine an education at a US College with a tennis career. Due to the familiarity of its directors with NCAA regulations and college recruiting techniques the ETB is an ideal training center for college hopefuls, who want to prepare for weeks or months for a tennis scholarship at a US university.
The ETB promotes scholarships either directly, due to contact with head coaches, or through the cooperation with DPF Sports & Exchange. This international foundation promotes one hundred US college sports scholarships per year. In the first step of the college placement program the player will be evaluated in practice and competition.
Selection of a US college according to the level of excellence of the player Production of a video in cooperation with ETB showing the player in practice and competition.
In a second step the player will be supported on his or her way to the college chosen:
- Communications with the head coach of the college
- Preparation and registration for the college entrance exams (SAT and TOEFL)
- Support with college admission procedures
- Access to NCAA regulations and registration
- Support in acquiring Visa and travel documents